Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introducing: Lisa the Intern




Hello everyone my name is Lisa Shirley, I'm a drama major at Queens University of Charlotte and I am doing an internship with Theater of Charlotte. I have been into theater for about 7 years and love every minute of it! At Theater of Charlotte I help build sets for upcoming shows, I help with publicity for events, and any other little odds and ends that are asked of me. I have been in many shows including, "A Midsummer Nights Dream", "The Music Man", and most recently Alan Ball's " Five Women Wearing the Same Dress." I have also done children s theater with my favorite being the "Meet the Nicktoons" show I hosted at Carowinds for two summers. My favorite time on stage would have to be the summer of 2008 when Bryan Adams picked me out of the crowd to sing a song with him on stage, it was awesome! As for now I am working on graduating from Queens in December and plan on moving to Wilmington to try and break into the film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment