Monday, March 22, 2010

Introducing: Jessica the Intern


Hey, folks! I hope everyone is coming to see A Streetcar Named Desire. My name is Jessica Burroughs, and I'm an intern here at Theatre Charlotte. I'm also a Theatre minor at Queens University of Charlotte where I've worked both onstage and backstage. Mostly I've done props, costumes, and stage management, but I'm currently directing my senior project. My first time on stage was in kindergarten as the Narrator in “The Little Gingerbread Boy” (because I was the best reader in the class!). At Theatre Charlotte, I've been helping with some set construction, running lights at special events, and coordinating props for A Streetcar Named Desire. If I've played my cards right, I'll be graduating in May and on my way out into the real world. Since I love Charlotte, though, I'll be staying right here and taking whatever life tosses at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment