Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Meet Ellis - our new Marketing intern

Hello everyone, I would like to start by saying Theatre Charlotte is the “bomb.com.” Next, I would like to introduce myself. My names Ellis Lloyd and I am a senior at Johnson & Wales, with an Associates degree in Business Administration studying to get my Bachelors degree in Marketing. I am currently interning in the marketing department of Theatre Charlotte and having a lot of fun working with such a wonderful staff. I also feel privileged to promote such high quality and downright good plays. I work behind the scenes with Mrs. Jackie Timmons to spread the word of these phenomenal experiences that they provide the community. I really do not have any previous Theatre experience but I do enjoy the experience as well as the atmosphere. So come on down, purchase a ticket bring the family and join us here at Theatre Charlotte and become part of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment